About this product
- DescriptionPolly Atkins is getting married. And her older sister Bella couldn't be more excited. Not only will Polly be home after five years in New York, but she's coming back to marry the most perfect man on the planet, Dev. Bella's looking forward to getting stuck into the arrangements.
- Author BiographyHolly McQueen has wanted to be a writer ever since discovering that the nuns at her junior school would let her off maths homework if she wrote a story instead. After unexpected detours via law, magazine journalism, and even musical theatre, she began writing her first novel in 2006. Holly lives with her husband in London. She still avoids maths.
- Author(s)Holly McQueen
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight338 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.47Trending at £8.02
- £6.49Trending at £7.83
- £4.59Trending at £4.84
- £3.00Trending at £3.11
- £7.77Trending at £9.47
- £12.74Trending at £13.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.