All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJudith Wright provides proven strategies to help identify the deeper needs behind our soft addictions - such as shopping, watching TV, gossiping and surfing the Net - and offers a completely practical, eight-step programme that will help you to live your life with genuine purpose.
- Author BiographyJudith Wright is an educator, life coach and seminar leader. Formerly a psychotherapist, she left private practice to found, with her husband, Bob Wright, the Wright Institute in Chicago which helps people to fulfil their potential in all areas of their life. She has taught the Soft Addiction Workshop for eleven years and is a frequent speaker at major events and conferences across America - including those held by the National Association of Women Business Leaders, Bank One and A.C.Nielsen. She lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Judith Wright
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date17/01/2006
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.