All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures love stories about the strange encounters in claustrophobic communal apartments, ill-fated holiday romances, office trysts, schoolgirl crushes, tentative courtships, rampant infidelity, tender devotion and terrifying madness.
- Author BiographyLudmilla Petrushevskaya was born in Moscow in 1938 and is the only indisputable canonical writer currently writing in Russian today. She is the author of more than fifteen collections of prose, among them the short novel The Time: Night, shortlisted for the Russian Booker Prize in 1992, and Svoi Krug, a modern classic about the 1980's Soviet intelligentsia. Petrushevskaya is equally important as a playwright: since the 1980s her numerous plays have been staged by the best Russian theater companies. In 2002, Petrushevskaya received Russia's most prestigious prize, The Triumph, for lifetime achievement. She lives in Moscow.
- Author(s)Ludmilla Petrushevskaya
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight145 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.55Trending at £7.96
- £6.82Trending at £7.78
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £2.99Trending at £3.15
- £7.77Trending at £9.41
- £6.90Trending at £8.07
- £16.26Trending at £20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.