All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoems from the indestructible wilderness of American words and silences.
- Author BiographyDONALD REVELL was a National Poetry Series Winner in 1982 for his first book of poems, From Abandoned Cities (1983). In 1985 he won a Pushcart Prize. His collection New Dark Ages (Wesleyan 1990) won the PEN Center USA West Award for Poetry. He is currently Professor of English at the University of Utah, Salt Lake City. His other books include Erasures (Wesleyan, 1992), and Beautiful Shirt (Wesleyan, 1994); he also translated a volume of poetry by Guillaume Apollinaire, entitled Alcools (Wesleyan, 1995).
- Author(s)Donald Revell
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication25/09/1998
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleWesleyan Poetry
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.