All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.19
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- Author(s)Doreen E. Kalz,Jens Pfafferott
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note104 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight231 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of Contents1 HOW TO READ THIS GUIDEBOOK.- 2 IMPACT OF COOLING ON ENERGY USE.- 3 THERMAL INDOOR ENVIRONMENT.- 4 STANDARDS ON THERMAL COMFORT.- 5 USER SATISFACTION WITH THERMAL COMFORT IN OFFICE BUILDINGS.- 6 METHODOLOGY FOR THE EVALUATION OF THERMAL COMFORT IN OFFICE BUILDINGS.- 7 THERMAL-COMFORT EVALUATION OF OFFICE BUILDINGS IN EUROPE.- 8 APPLICATION OF COOLING CONCEPTS TO EUROPEAN OFFICE BUILDINGS.- 9 THERMAL COMFORT AND ENERGY-EFFICIENT COOLING.
- Author BiographyDr. Kalz and Dr. Pfafferott have been working in building physics and HVAC concepts for low-energy and net zero energy buildings for many years in industry, at Fraunhofer ISE and at the university level.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.