All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThermal Physics of the Atmosphere offers a concise andthorough introduction on how basic thermodynamics naturally leadson to advanced topics in atmospheric physics.
The book starts by covering the basics of thermodynamics and itsapplications in atmospheric science.
- Author(s)Maarten H. P. Ambaum
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2010
- Series TitleAdvancing Weather and Climate Science
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width177 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.90
- £17.64Trending at £19.38
- £6.87Trending at £7.23
- £3.34Trending at £3.52
- £7.76Trending at £8.96
- £4.50Trending at £5.39
- £7.79Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.