All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContributors of world-class excellence are brought together in Thermal Power Plant Simulation and Control to illustrate how current areas of research can be applied to power plant operation, leading to enhanced unit performance, asset management andplant competitiveness through intelligent monitoring and control strategies.
- Author BiographyDamian Flynn is a lecturer in power engineering in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at The Queen's University of Belfast. A Chartered Engineer and member of the IET, his research interests lie in power plant advanced monitoring and control, power system stability and wind power integration.
- PublisherInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Date of Publication18/08/2003
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleEnergy Engineering
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 43
- Place of PublicationStevenage
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine242 mm
- Edited byDamian Flynn
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.