All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for honours and BSc students majoring in physical chemistry, this book emphasizes on applications of thermodynamics to liquids and solids as well as gases. It also helps students learn that thermodynamics can be applied to systems which are not in equilibrium.
- Author(s)Patrick Jacobs
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.