All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
About this product
- DescriptionCovering one of the hot topics in alternative energy generation, this volume explains the basics of thermophotovoltaics-deriving power from heat-and explains applications such as energy production from waste heat recovery and concentrated solar power.
- Author BiographyThe author studied electrical engineering at Heilbronn University in Germany and completed his PhD in the field of thermophotovoltaics at Northumbria University in the UK in 2005. Currently, he works at the Institute of Technical Thermodynamics at the German Aerospace Center (DLR).
- Author(s)Thomas Bauer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.