All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSusan Branson examines the avenues through which women's presence became central to the competition for control of the nation's political life in the post-Revolutionary era.
- Author BiographySusan Branson teaches history at the University of Texas at Dallas.
- Author(s)Susan Branson
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleEarly American Studies
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note16 illus.
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £26.06
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £15.21
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.