All listings for this product
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.31
- £7.20Trending at £9.55
- £9.54Trending at £10.50
- £4.95Trending at £5.21
- £5.86Trending at £6.10
- £6.90Trending at £7.32
- £7.71Trending at £14.28
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the interviews conducted with a number of sporting celebrities to discover what it was that helped them make it to the top, the author combines secrets of success with exercises to raise self esteem and aspirations so that youngsters too are able to achieve anything they want.
- Author BiographyMichael Finnigan has helped people from all walks of life achieve all kinds of goals and benefit from all kinds of positive change. As a founder of The Advance Organisation he has been working in performance psychology since 1991 his clients represent blue chip companies as well as police, fire and education authorities. He has also worked in the elite sports arena in golf, cricket, rugby and football.
- Author(s)Michael Finnigan
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Out-of-print date04/10/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.