All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.94Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £7.82Trending at £8.36
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
- £6.75Trending at £7.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoroughly engaging encyclopedia considers the rich diversity of unfamiliar foods eaten around the world.
- Author BiographyJonathan Deutsch, PhD, is associate professor of culinary arts at Kingsborough Community College, Brooklyn, NY, and assistant professor of public health at The City University of New York Graduate Center, New York, NY. Natalya Murakhver holds a master's degree in food studies from New York University and has written about food for several magazines.
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note20
- Weight680 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJonathan Deutsch,Natalya Murakhver
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.