All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of poems explores the pressures of convention, distraction, self-interest, privacy - any kind of buffer against experience that can be cultivated to protect oneself from damage.
- Author BiographyJoanna Klink is the author of three books of poetry, They Are Sleeping, Circadian, and Raptus. She teaches at the University of Montana at Missoula.
- Author(s)Joanna Klink
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- Language(s)English & English
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.47
- £8.77Trending at £9.02
- £12.58Trending at £13.76
- £6.40Trending at £6.92
- £7.65Trending at £8.58
- £4.99Trending at £5.42
- £5.24Trending at £6.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.