All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevising and extending the arguments he put forth in Spheres of Justice , the author frames his ideas about justice, social criticism, and national identity in light of the new political world that has arisen in the past decade.
- Author BiographyMichael Walzer is Emeritus Professor of the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton University. He is the author of Arguing About War, On Toleration, and Just and Unjust Wars.
- Author(s)Michael Walzer
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication30/06/1996
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width139 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.