CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £20.90Trending at £21.74
- £6.82Trending at £7.72
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £7.49Trending at £8.00
- £4.38Trending at £4.75
- £7.17Trending at £7.25
- £2.94Trending at £3.04
About this product
- DescriptionA compelling and beautifully written memoir about dark and shameful family secrets, and one young Scottish woman's pilgrimage to Australia to attempt to lay the past to rest.
- Author BiographyCal Flyn is a 28-year-old freelance journalist from the Highlands of Scotland. Previously she has been a reporter for both The Sunday Times and The Daily Telegraph, and a contributing editor at The Week magazine. She has been published in titles including the New Statesman, The Observer, The Independent, Prospect, Telegraph Magazine, The New Inquiry and FT Weekend, and recently won the 2013 Bradt/Independent on Sunday travel-writing prize for an article about the winter she spent training huskies and fjord horses in the Arctic. Cal holds a MA in Experimental Psychology from Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford, and a NCTJ certificate in newspaper journalism from Lambeth College. 'Thicker Than Water' is her first book.
- Author(s)Cal Flyn
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Weight520 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.