All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight741 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDuong Tan Nhut,Kiem Tran Thanh Van,Trevor A. Thorpe,Van Le B.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
- Table Of Contents1. Thin Cell Layer Concept.- 2. Tobacco Thin Cell Layer morphogenesis.- 3. Cells: Functional units of Thin Cell Layers.- 4. Control of plant organogenesis: genetic and biochemical signals in plant organ form and development.- 5. Methyl jasmonate and ethylene interfere with polyamine metabolism and organogenesis in tobacco Thin Cell Layers.- 6. Biochemical and molecular markers in programmed plant differentiation and manipulation of the morphogenetic pathways in tobacco and lily by using Thin Cell Layer technique.- 7. Thin Cell Layer morphogenesis as a powerful tool in ornamental plant micropropagation and biotechnology.- 8. Thin Cell Layers and floral morphogenesis, floral genetics and in vitro flowering.- 9. Regeneration and transformation of Lilium longiflorum by using Thin Cell Layer procedures.- 10. Thin Cell Layer studies of vegetable, leguminous and medicinal plants.- 11. Organogenesis of cereals and grasses by using Thin Cell Layer technique.- 12. Thin Cell Layer technology in fruit crop regeneration.- 13. Woody plant micropropagation and morphogenesis by Thin Cell Layers.- 14. Genetic transformation using Thin Cell Layer.- Index of species.- Index of subjects.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.