Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of survey articles focuses on recent developments at the boundary between geometry, dynamical systems, number theory and combinatorics.
- Author BiographyEmmanuel Breuillard is a Professor at the Laboratoire de Mathematiques, Universite Paris-Sud Orsay. He was recently awarded an EMS Prize by the European Mathematical Society for his work in group theory. Hee Oh is a Professor of Mathematics at Brown University. She is an inaugural Fellow of the American Mathematical Society and has given a joint AMS-MAA invited address at the 2012 Joint Mathematics meetings and an invited lecture at the International Congress of Mathematicians in 2010.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- Series TitleMathematical Sciences Research Institute Publications
- Series Part/Volume Number61
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byEmmanuel Breuillard,Hee Oh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.