All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.66
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £13.95Trending at £17.96
- £9.72Trending at £14.92
- £16.38Trending at £29.35
- £8.27Trending at £12.93
- £11.25Trending at £16.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a complete anger and aggression management training program for middle and high school students.
- Author BiographyJim Larson, PhD, is Professor of Psychology and Director of the School Psychology Program at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. He is also a member of the Scientific Board of the Melissa Institute for Violence Prevention and Treatment of Victims of Violence. Before moving to the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, Dr. Larson was a school psychologist with the Milwaukee Public Schools in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and the lead psychologist with the Milwaukee schools' Violence Prevention Program. His principal research interests include the treatment of aggression in children and adolescents, school violence prevention, and training procedures in school psychology. He is coauthor (with John E. Lochman) of Helping Schoolchildren Cope with Anger: A Cognitive-Behavioral Intervention.
- Author(s)Jim Larson
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication07/04/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Guilford School Practitioner Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.