All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those doing business with Chinese, this title explains Chinese thought and business culture from the Chinese perspective and gives first-hand insight into what Chinese are really thinking when conducting business. It combines their Chinese and Western perspectives to explain common Chinese behaviours that may seem odd to non-Chinese.
- Author(s)Geoff Baker,Haihua Zhang
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £28.02
- £39.99Trending at £42.22
- £35.99Trending at £36.52
- £12.89Trending at £15.51
- £8.81Trending at £14.95
- £26.88Trending at £28.73
- £20.45Trending at £21.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.