All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome parents have young children who are 'pony mad', but they themselves have no understanding or knowledge of ponies. This book reveals how a pony can become: safe to be with, safe to handle, safe to ride and a willing friend and partner. It is suitable for children between 6-12 years old.
- Author BiographyLynn Henry is a registered Equine Ethology Instructor, living in West Yorkshire. A dedicated senior school teacher before leaving to bring up her family of 3 boys and a girl. Lynn has a lifelong passion for teaching and particularly the teaching of children. Lynn has dedicated 14 years to horse psychology, with particular emphasis on building a strong foundation on which to develop a better understanding, harmony and friendship between pony and student.
- Author(s)Lynn Henry
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2007
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleThink Like a Pony
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 3
- Place of PublicationHaslemere
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKenilworth Press Ltd
- Content NotePhotographs and colour drawings throughout
- Weight395 g
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.98Trending at £5.72
- £5.98Trending at £6.56
- £6.32Trending at £6.41
- £5.53Trending at £6.41
- £4.43Trending at £5.01
- £5.99Trending at £6.84
- £5.98Trending at £6.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.