All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColour is the most difficult problem facing the home decorator. Here, Tricia Guild shows how she uses colour to create or change the mood of a room. The six chapters feature different moods, highlighting the groups of colours with which they are created.
- Author BiographyTricia Guild founded Designers Guild in London in 1970, one of the most influential and creative forces in the world of interior design. The company has achieved international renown for its innovative fabrics, wallpaper and home furnishings, which are now available in more than 40 countries worldwide. Tricia's passionate contribution to the world of design is both distinctive and stimulating and she has received several awards including an honorary fellowship of the Royal College of Art. Her other books include Tricia Guild on Colour, Painted Country, Tricia Guild in Town, Cut Flowers and White Hot.
- Author(s)Elspeth Thompson,Tricia Guild
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2002
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/09/2007
- Content Notecolour illustrations, index, directory
- Weight1585 g
- Width280 mm
- Height280 mm
- Photographs byJames Merrell
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.