All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the management theories and insights from leading academics and practitioners. This title includes chapters such as Managing Processes; Measuring Performance; Managing Change; Managing Talent; Managing Globally; Managing Emotionally; Managing Millennials.
- Author BiographySTUART CRAINER and DES DEARLOVE are the creators of Thinkers50--the world's most influential global ranking of management thought leaders. Management Today describes them as market makers par excellence. Their written work has appeared in The (London) Times, Financial Times, The Times of India, Newsweek Japan, and many other publications.
- Author(s)Des Dearlove,Stuart Crainer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight254 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.