All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lisa Redfield Peattie
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEnvironment, Development and Public Policy: Cities and Development
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight283 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
- Table Of Contents1/ The Moral Order and the Technical Order.- 2/ Anthropological Perspectives: The Human Species and the Production of Culture.- 3/ Development Economics as a Social Study.- 4/ Social Planning: The Attempt to Enter the Moral Order via the Technical Order.- 5/ Moral Incentives in Cuba: The Politicizing of Work.- 6/ Family in Development.- 7/ Education, Learning, Development, and Related Issues.- 8/ Development Planning and the Quality of Life.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.