All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThinking about Religion examines cutting-edge breakthroughs from across the sciences concluding that religion persists because the mind is primed for faith, ready to grasp and fiercely defend beliefs that make sense but defy logic.
- Author BiographyYujin Nagasawa is Professor of Philosophy of Religion and Co-Director of the John Hick Center for Philosophy of Religion at the University of Birmingham, UK. He is the author of God and Phenomenal Consciousness: A Novel Approach to Knowledge Arguments (2008). He received the Templeton Award for Theological Promise in 2008.
- Author(s)Aaron C. T. Smith
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Frontiers in Philosophy of Religion
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byErik J. Wielenberg,Yujin Nagasawa
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.47Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.