CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThinking Matter takes a provocative look at the nature of consciousness. It argues that it is the entire body that thinks not just the mind: the body of a dancer and the hands of a writer are not just instruments but forms of thought themselves.
- Author BiographyJoseph S. Catalano is an internationally recognized Sartre scholar and Professor Emeritus at Kean University of at Kean University of New Jersey. He is the author of classic commentaries on Jean-Paul Sartre's Critique of Dialectical Reason and Being and Nothingness, and of Good Faith and Other Essays (1996).
- Author(s)Joseph S. Catalano
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.