All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows, through close readings of three major novelists, how Modernist fiction developed new ways of expressing thought.
- Author BiographyAnthony Uhlmann is Associate Professor in Humanities and Languages, and a member of the Writing and Society Research Group at the University of Western Sydney, Australia. He is the author of Beckett and Poststructuralism (Cambridge University Press, 1999), Samuel Beckett and the Philosophical Image (Cambridge University Press, 2006) and co-editor of The Ethics of Arnold Geulincx (Brill, 2006). He is chief editor of The Journal of Beckett Studies.
- Author(s)Anthony Uhlmann
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note3
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.29Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.12Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.