Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionExamining objects helps us appreciate the shift from the study to the practice of mechanics and challenges artificial dichotomies among practical and conceptual pursuits, mathematics, and experiment.
- Author BiographyDomenico Bertoloni Meli is a professor of history and philosophy of science at Indiana University.
- Author(s)Domenico Bertoloni Meli
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2006
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note100 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.