All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Scot Schraufnagel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleControversies in Electoral Democracy and Representation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white tables, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Table Of Contents1. The Case for Third Party Representation 2. The Effect of Election Laws on Third Party Failure 3. More of the Truth: Ballot Access Change in Maryland and Florida 4. Third Parties and Landmark Policy Productivity 5. Third Parties and Civic Engagement 6. How to Make Third Parties Viable Once More?
- Author BiographyScot Schraufnagel is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at Northern Illinois University. His research and teaching focuses on political parties, elections, and legislatures in the United States, with an emphasis on promoting a civil, representative, and effective governing process. Schraufnagel has been recognized for teaching excellence and has been published in a number of leading political science journals.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.