All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)James Montague
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight252 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Author BiographyJames Montague is a journalist and author who writes for the New York Times, CNN, GQ and World Soccer, reporting from the Middle East and beyond. His first book When Friday Comes: Football in the War Zone won him Best New Writer at the 2009 British Sports Book of the Year Awards. He was described in Sports Illustrated as 'The Indiana Jones of soccer writing.' He appears regularly on CNN as well as writing and producing regular radio shows for the BBC World Service's award-winning World Football show.
- PrizesWinner of British Sports Book Awards: Football Book of the Year 2015.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.