All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDhivan Thomas Jones takes us into the heart of the Buddha's insight that everything - from mind to matter - arises in dependence on conditions. With the aid of lucid reflections and exercises he prompts us to explore how conditionality works in our own lives, and provides a sure guide to the most essential teaching of Buddhism.
- Author BiographyThomas Jones was ordained into the Triratna Buddhist Order in 2004, receiving the name Dhivan, meaning 'thoughtful' or 'intelligent'. At Lancaster University he obtained a BA in Religious Studies and a PhD in the philosophy of love. He also has a degree in Pali and Sanskrit from the University of Cambridge and teaches courses in the arts for the Open University. Sagaraghosa is a renowned teacher of Buddhism and meditation. She currently leads courses in meditation and Buddhism in Cambridge.
- Author(s)Sagaraghosa,Thomas Jones Dhivan
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleBuddhist Wisdom in Practice
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.06Trending at £12.83
- £22.45Trending at £24.55
- £8.49Trending at £11.02
- £11.50Trending at £12.22
- £11.99Trending at £13.20
- £13.40Trending at £14.95
- £11.99Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.