All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at children aged five and up, this clever and surprising picture book by artists and collaborators, this book takes young viewers on a whimsical journey while teaching them associative thinking and visual language, as well as colors, shapes, and numbers.
- Author(s)Jason Fulford,Tamara Shopsin
- Date of Publication04/08/2014
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note40 colour illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width196 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.