All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £8.77Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.89
- £12.49Trending at £12.98
- £7.00Trending at £8.01
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the contours of a life? This collection of poems features: childhood, adolescence, the country then the city, sex, love, marriage, break-ups and breakdowns personal and political, mountain adventures, illness and recovery, and increased awareness of mortality and the preciousness of the moments left.
- Author Biographyandrew greig is one of the leading Scottish writers of his generation. As well as seven collections of poetry, he has published three non-fiction titles, including two books chronicling his Himalayan expeditions, and Preferred Lies (Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 2006). His novels include Electric Brae (Canongate, 1992), The Return of John McNab (Headline, 1996), When They Lay Bare (Faber, 1999), That Summer (Faber, 2000) and In Another Light (Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 2004). He is married to novelist Lesley Glaister, and lives on Orkney and in Peebles.
- Author(s)Andrew Greig
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2006
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Weight395 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.