All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing simple language and rhyme - written as a heartfelt prayer, this book expresses a child's understanding of our loving, faithful God. It encourages little ones to go beyond asking God for things to trusting Him for courage when feeling afraid, joy when sad or lonely, and guidance when confused or unsure.
- Author BiographyAnthony DeStefano is the bestselling author of the adult Christian books A Travel Guide to Heaven, Ten Prayers God Always Says Yes To, Angels All Around Us, as well as the gift book I Just Can't Take It Anymore! and the children's books Little Star, The Donkey That No One Could Ride, and Roxy, the Ritzy Camel. He has received prestigious awards from religious organizations worldwide for his efforts to advance Christian beliefs in modern culture. Mark Elliott's brilliant illustrations have appeared in many picture books and novels for young readers, including the ever-popular Princess Tales series. His acclaimed artwork delivers inspiration, wonder, and timeless beauty.
- Author(s)Anthony DeStefano
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Elliott
- Reading AgeFrom 3
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £33.99Trending at £35.83
- £35.89Trending at £37.84
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £6.07Trending at £11.33
- £13.95Trending at £14.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.