All listings for this product
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.50Trending at £8.00
- £6.49Trending at £7.81
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £2.99Trending at £3.16
- £7.78Trending at £9.44
- £12.74Trending at £13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an epic novel of sea-faring adventure set in the 19th century charting the life of Robert Fitzroy, the captain of the Beagle and his passenger Charles Darwin. It combines adventure, emotion, ideas, humour and tragedy as well as illuminating the history of the 19th century.
- Author BiographyHarry Thompson was a highly successful television producer 'Have I Got News for You, They Think It's All Over, Never Mind the Buzzcocks' and the author of a number of non-fiction bestsellers 'Peter Cook, The Biography'. He wrote for most of the national newspapers, especially on travel, and was nominated for Travel Journalist of the Year. He died in November 2005.
- Author(s)Harry Thompson
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/06/2005
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date17/11/2006
- Weight1063 g
- Width159 mm
- Height51 mm
- Spine242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.