All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of stories that brings people of all ages and social circumstances and places them, often, outside of their accustomed contexts so that we see them, as they suddenly see themselves, with stunning vividness.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN PENNER is the author of the novels Going Blind, Natural Order, and The Intelligent Traveler's Guide to Chiribosco, and his previous collection of stories, Private Parties, won the Drue Heinz Literature Prize. His stories have appeared in Grand Street, Paris Review, Commentary, Ploughshares, and many other journals. He has held fellowships from the National Endowment for the Arts, the Guggenheim Foundation, and the Arizona Commission on the Arts, as well as a Fulbright Fellowship to Yugoslavia. Penner teaches fiction writing at the University of Arizona.
- Author(s)Jonathan Penner
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.73Trending at £8.36
- £1.99Trending at £2.22
- £9.80Trending at £9.92
- £6.90Trending at £6.98
- £10.74Trending at £11.71
- £7.45Trending at £8.22
- £7.49Trending at £9.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.