All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the theory and practice of survivor research, provides practical examples of survivor research and offers guidance for people wishing to carry out such research themselves. This book is suitable for policy makers, researchers, educators, students, service users and practitioners in the mental health field and beyond.
- PublisherPCCS Books
- Date of Publication25/03/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPCCS Books
- Edited byAlison Faulkner,Angela Sweeney,Diana Rose,Mary Nettle,Peter Beresford
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.