Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA teenager is heading for trouble: son of a single mother who has given up, rarely at school, taking drugs, and hovering on the fringes of the city's criminal underworld. When he falls for Pat, The Baker's sister his life changes irrevocably, not least because when she gets pregnant, Pat breaks his legs.
- Author BiographyWilliam Wall's three previous novels, ALICE FALLING, MINDING CHILDREN and THE MAP OF TENDERNESS, have all been published by Sceptre to critical acclaim. He is also an award winning poet and short story writer, and the author of several works of fiction for children, His work has appeared in The Irish Times, New Irish Writing and has been broadcast on radio on RTE. He is married with two children and lives in County Cork, Ireland.
- Author(s)William Wall
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication23/05/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/04/2007
- Weight461 g
- Width144 mm
- Height28 mm
- Spine225 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.09
- £12.99Trending at £23.21
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £7.28Trending at £7.63
- £7.99Trending at £11.07
- £11.90Trending at £12.08
- £6.90Trending at £8.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.