All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecause Thomas Hardy's poetry and fiction are so closely associated with Wessex, it is easy to forget that he was, in his own words, half a Londoner, moving between country and capital throughout his life. This self-division, Mark Ford says, can be traced not only in works explicitly set in London but in his most regionally circumscribed novels.
- Author BiographyMark Ford is Professor of English and American Literature at University College London.
- Author(s)Mark Ford
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note17 halftones, 9 maps
- Weight635 g
- Width235 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.