All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stimulating collection of essays analysing adaptations of this most cinematic of novelists.
- Author BiographyT. R. Wright is Professor of English at the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2006
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus.
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byT. R. Wright
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £103.34
- £61.99Trending at £64.74
- £23.71Trending at £30.59
- £21.97Trending at £22.98
- £16.00Trending at £22.03
- £8.95Trending at £9.33
- £8.31Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.