Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays exploring Thomas Kinkade s career, his artistic production, and its impact on contemporary art as part of the broader history of American visual culture.
- Author BiographyAlexis L. Boylan is Assistant Professor in Residence in the Art and Art History Department and Women's Studies Program at the University of Connecticut.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note35 illustrations, incl. 13 in color
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAlexis L. Boylan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.