All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £12.27Trending at £13.35
- £5.83Trending at £8.13
- £3.99Trending at £5.25
- £7.34Trending at £8.98
- £8.99Trending at £17.81
- £8.16Trending at £9.86
- £7.11Trending at £7.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together aspects of Middleton's craft through a detailed study of representative plays.
- Author BiographyMichelle O'Callaghan is Reader in Early Modern Literature in the Department of English and American Literature at the University of Reading. She is the author of The English Wits: Literature and Sociability in Early Modern England (Cambridge University Press, 2007) and The 'Shepheards Nation': Jacobean Spenserians and early Stuart political culture (Oxford University Press, 2000), and has published essays on early modern literature and politics, sociability, travel, and ghosts.
- Author(s)Michelle O'Callaghan
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRenaissance Dramatists
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Notenone
- Weight269 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.