All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow Thomas Wolfe and Robert Raynolds happened to meet, how they became friends, how their friendship grew, survived a crisis, and continued until the death of Thomas Wolfe.
- Author BiographyRobert Raynolds (1902-1965) was born in The Old Palace in Santa Fe, New Mexico, in the room where an older cousin, Lew Wallace, finished writing Ben Hur. He lived with his wife in Newtown, Connecticut, where Thomas Wolfe often visited them and their children. Raynolds published fifteen books, among them a Harper Prize Novel (Brothers in the West) and a Book-of-theMonth Club selection (The Sinner of Saint Ambrose).
- Author(s)Robert Raynolds
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note8 b&w illus.
- Weight409 g
- Width3564 mm
- Height5499 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.