All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of New Harbinger's bestselling books this revised and updated edition offers step-by-step help for regulating stress, anxiety, depression, and difficult emotions.
- Author BiographyMatthew McKay, PhD, is a professor at the Wright Institute in Berkeley, California. He has authored and coauthored numerous books, including The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook, Self-Esteem, Thoughts and Feelings, When Anger Hurts, and ACT on Life Not on Anger. His books combined have sold more than two million copies. In private practice, he specializes in the cognitive behavioral treatment of anxiety, anger, and depression. Matthew McKay lives in Berkeley, CA.
- Author(s)Matthew McKay
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight632 g
- Width255 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £9.02Trending at £11.27
- £28.89Trending at £30.04
- £6.44Trending at £7.86
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £5.72Trending at £7.99
- £6.49Trending at £9.48
- £6.12Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.