CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £8.36Trending at £15.26
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.46
- £10.97Trending at £13.41
- £12.58Trending at £15.51
About this product
- DescriptionA gripping novel about the terrible secrets of a marriage and a mother's love and desperation for fans of Jodie Picoult and Caroline Overington.
- Author BiographyNicole Trope is the author of the young adult novel I Ran Away First and The Boy Under the Table.
- Author(s)Nicole Trope
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.