CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.99Trending at £13.30
- £23.73Trending at £25.92
- £20.77Trending at £21.21
- £14.58Trending at £17.02
- £10.16Trending at £14.53
- £10.59Trending at £11.88
- £11.89Trending at £13.59
About this product
- DescriptionTraveling in Europe in August 1938, one year before the outbreak of World War II, David Kurtz, the author's grandfather, captured three minutes of ordinary life in a small, predominantly Jewish town in Poland on 16 mm Kodachrome colour film. This book traces the author's four-year journey to identify the people in his grandfather's images.
- Author BiographyGlenn Kurtz is the author of Practicing: A Musician's Return to Music and the host of Conversations on Practice, a series of public conversations about writing held at McNally Jackson Books in New York City.
- Author(s)Glenn Kurtz
- PublisherFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine46 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.