All listings for this product
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £7.45Trending at £7.86
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £9.75Trending at £12.15
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
- £16.90Trending at £27.08
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout this 2004 book, Goehring's argument is sustained by close readings of primary sources and is richly illustrated with musical examples.
- Author BiographyEdmund J. Goehring is Assistant Professor of Liberal Studies at the University of Notre Dame, Indiana. He has contributed essays to a number of volumes and has published in several journals including Cambridge Opera Journal. He is also a founding member of the Mozart Society of America.
- Author(s)Edmund Joseph Goehring
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2004
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Opera
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 tables 110 music examples
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.