Three Shrew Plays: Shakespeare's the Taming of the Shrew; with the Anonymous the Taming of a Shrew, and Fletcher's the Tamer Tamed: WITH The Taming of a Shrew AND Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew AND Fletcher's The Woman's Prize or The Tamer Tamed by Hackett Publishing Co, Inc (Paperback, 2010)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.91Trending at £9.52
- £8.77Trending at £9.05
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
- £7.65Trending at £8.61
- £4.99Trending at £5.44
- £3.86Trending at £6.27
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
About this product
- DescriptionAn annotated collection of three early modern English plays that allows readers to explore the relationship between Shakespeare's Shrew and two closely related plays of the same genre, the earlier of which, the anonymous The Taming of a Shrew , once enjoyed a level of popularity that likely surpassed that of Shakespeare's play.
- Author BiographyBarry Gaines is Professor of English, The University of New Mexico. Margaret Maurer is William Henry Crawshaw Professor of Literature, Colgate University.
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight330 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byBarry Gaines,Margaret Maurer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.