All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration into the strange science of writing , in which the author reflects on the writing process and explores three distinct areas essential for great writing: the crucial role dreams play in literary inspiration; the importance of depth; and the notion of death.
- Author BiographyHelene Cixous has published more than thirty works of fiction, plays, and essays. Her recent books translated into English include 'Coming to Writing' and Other Essays; Inside; The Exile of James Joyce; Portrait of Dora; The Newly Born Woman; and Reading with Clarice Lispector.
- Author(s)Helene Cixous,Susan Sellers
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1994
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleThe Wellek Library Lectures
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated bySarah E. Cornell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.65Trending at £18.05
- £27.89Trending at £29.41
- £8.41Trending at £9.03
- £17.52Trending at £18.44
- £6.18Trending at £7.15
- £13.40Trending at £14.12
- £12.10Trending at £13.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.