All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat kinds of risks and threats should CFIUS (Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States) analysts, strategists, and congressional overseers be prepared to identify and deal with? This book presents an examination of analytical tools that might aid CFIUS deliberations, namely, the Herfindahl-Hirschman concentration index.
- Author BiographyTheodore H. Moran, nonresident senior fellow, has been associated with the Peterson Institute since 1998. He holds the Marcus Wallenberg Chair at the School of Foreign Service in Georgetown University. He is the founder of the Landegger Program in International Business Diplomacy at the university and serves as director there. He also serves as a member of Huawei's International Advisory Council. From 2007 to 2013 he served as Associate to the US National Intelligence Council on international business issues.
- Author(s)Theodore H. Moran
- PublisherThe Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePolicy Analyses in International Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number89
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Content Notegraphs, charts, index
- Weight666 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £4.31
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
- £9.30Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.