All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFull of practical strategies and lesson plans, this book is brimming with clear and inspiring ideas for teachers eager to help their students develop an empathic and accurate understanding of history.
- Author BiographyThe authors bring to their writing over 30 years of experience teaching in public schools and teacher education programs in diverse communities. Drs. Joan Skolnick and Nancy Dulberg are Professors of Teacher Education (K-8) at Saint Mary's College of California. Dr. Thea Maestre is Coordinator of the Multiple Subject Credential Program at Holy Names University. Both programs emphasize cross-cultural teacher preparation.
- Author(s)Joan Skolnick,Nancy Dulberg,Thea Maestre
- PublisherPippin Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePippin Teacher's Library
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintPippin Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight240 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.69
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.